Wednesday 10 July 2013

Lady Broke in USA Today!

OMG! Lady Broke was mentioned in Joyce Lamb's USA Today as a new historical release!  Isn't that exciting? 

Here's the link http://www.usatoday.com/story/happyeverafter/2013/07/09/historical-romance-new-releases-july-2013/2499809/

Now, back to writing.  And if it ever stops raining I have more red currants to pick.  I'm going to try to make red currant cordial this year instead of jelly.  And maybe a pie.  The currants are hanging like little rubies on the bushes.  It's been a great year.  I think I'll freeze some too.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!!!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Sue. It was totally unexpected.
      I hope you're having a great week.

      Delete